May 20, 2014

Are You Dreaming Big Enough?

// Some of you may not know it, but i'm currently a student at the University of Copenhagen. When I had to make the decision of which major i should choose, I was in a dilemma.
I had an interest in gadgets, which means technology, but I hadn't really considered it to be my future career.
Nevertheless, I applied to the major Computer Science (turned out to be the most hardcore IT education one could find in Denmark).

It was a scary thought, that it was so difficult a topic, and I had no experience with programming - what so ever.
I am now on my second year, and I'm still doubting myself on a daily basis. Then I found this video, which encouraged me to keep going - because I realised that I'm not alone! I'm not the only one who has to make an effort to understand things. I'm not the only one, who had this dilemma!


I know some of you may not understand my dilemma (because of the major and girl-in-a-man-world-thing), but I still hope you get my point.
Sometimes you have to tage a leap of faith and trust yourself.

You are not the only one with the dilemma you may have!

That was my confession for now - hope you got something out of it <3

 hugs&kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment