Jul 14, 2014

No More Festival For Me..

// Soo, it's been a while since I posted something but for a good reason!
I've been to Roskilde Festival in the beginning of the month, and what an experience..

I had to work at the festival which was really hard, but fun! But I will never love the smell and the camping part of it. The atmosphere was really good and people were happy, but I don't think I would take a whole week another time - at most one day :)

I've made the conclusion that I'm not a festival-person.. But if you are, then I would definitely recommend Roskilde Festival!

One of the camps - it's a old western pub!

A small area of some of the camping-areas 

Air balloons over the festival :) 

Orange stage (the biggest) before it all began


hugs&kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment